Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Why I Hate Marc Cuban

Yes, that's right I lived in Dallas and I can't stand Marc Cuban. I think he is an arrogant pompous asshole . One would think that with the amount of money he has and with his social status he wouldn't be such a piece of trash, well guess again. Below are some of the reasons why I can't stand Marc Cuban!

1. He has no class-The NBA fined Mavericks owner Mark Cuban $200,000 for going onto the court after Game 1 of Dallas' series against the Spurs and criticizing league officials on his blog.
Cuban was fined $100,000 for going onto the court and another $100,000 for being critical of the league regarding the selection of playoff officials, and how to improve playoff officiating on blogmaverick.com. I mean, seriously Marc, have a little class.

2. Still has no class- Cuban was also punished eight times for more than $1 million and suspended from three games in his first two years after buying the Mavericks in 2000.
He was quick to publicize each one -- especially a $500,000 penalty for saying he wouldn't hire the NBA's head of officials "to manage a Dairy Queen". This man really knows just the right things to say..

3. He is an asshole- And what about his nice words about San Antonio??? See below:

"When I got the chance to return volley the other night during an ESPN radio interview, I certainly and happily did. The Riverwalk river is nasty. I know it. Everyone who lives in San Antonio knows it. I said it. I just know that on crowded nights, everyone who walks that thing is afraid to death that some drunk is going to stumble by and knock them into the water. Its that nasty. I mean come on folks. They can clean up lake erie, but not the riverwalk ?? Fighting words , right ?"

This guy is so stupid the thought of him makes me want to hurl! When I watch him on the TV at the games when he stands up and makes those hideous faces while his team his playing, my god, I think to myself how can any woman want to have sex with this ugly little man!!! I can't stand him and I really hope that the Phoenix Suns can kick the Mavericks' ass just so I can see Marc Cuban whine like the little girl that he is! Anyway, I can't stnad Marc Cuban and had nothing else to write about it so I Hope you enjoyed :)

1 comment:

SLynnRo said...

Mark Cuban sucks.

Though I do agree the Riverwalk is kind of gross. Why is it so hard to keep that water clean?

But really, what is there in Dallas? Tall buildings and highways? I have lived here 6 months and still haven't seen a tree.