Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Baby Post Update....


Hello, thought some of you out there, or at least the 3 of you that read my blog might want an update on the baby. Well, nothing yet. He is still hanging out on vacation in my uterus, it must be really nice living in there; free food and drink, a place to sleep, I often wonder if he is ever going to come out. My official due date is this Saturday but only 5% of women give birth on that actual date. They say that with the first birth, it usually comes after your due date. I know that some of you want me to hold out till the 23, 24, or the 25th b/c of your birthdays, so someone may just get their wish. Looks like he may be a Gemini afterall instead of a Taurus like his mom. Well, that's about it, if anything happens we will let you know. I go to the doctor again this Thursday so if I have any news to report you all will be hearing about it.

1 comment:

ariele post said...

Hi Nat-

Yep, and I have a feeling this guy is going to show up late. It will be fun to have our babies meet, we have to plan another vacation for everyone, somewhere where we can take the kiddies.