Monday, May 22, 2006

Still Waiting and Waiting and Waiting.....

Hi. Well, it seems that this baby just doesn't want to come out. It is now Monday the 22, 2006 and he is 2 days late!!! This guy is as stubborn as I am. I don't have any intuitions or signs that he is coming any time soon, so everyone (the 3 of you that actually read this) please keep your fingers crossed that he comes sooner than later. I am thinking that he will make his grand entrance sometime this week, but what do I know; I also thought that he was going to come last week on my birthday or mother's day for a nice surprise. So, that about wraps it up for any baby Post news. Hope everyone is well and will let you know should something happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are very anxious by now but try to stay relaxed. At this point, you definitely know he is coming within the next one/two weeks. So the fun is about to begin. Once he arrives you will be so ecstatic that you won't even remember all the waiting.

ariele post said...

I hope you are right!

ariele post said...

Dani bee- hey girl! Of course me or Jason will call you, you know that! It may be your b-day after all, how funny. I have not received a package yet, but will let you know. Hope all is well. miss you, can't wait till Oct!

ariele post said...

Nat- thanks, I will take any advice I can get. Looks like I need to bake a cake tonight!