Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another Baby Post Update......

Well, today I had another doctor appointment and not too much to report. The peanut's head or shall I say Shaq's baby's head has moved and is pushing further on my cervix than last week so they say that is good since he is ready and into position, now putting more pressure on my bladder than ever :). My due date is this Saturday but we will most likely pass this date without any baby news. I go back to the doctor again next Thursday, that is if Shaq's baby isn't born yet, and then we will set a day and time as to when we will induce and get him out. But his heartbeat is good, and everything seems to be falling in place, so it is still basically up to him as to when he wants to come out and say hi. If anything else happens I will be sure to report it to everyone.

1 comment:

ariele post said...

thanks, I can only nap for like 30 minutes b/c then I always have to get up and pee :) I will keep you informed.