Monday, May 08, 2006

A little about us

Hi, and welcome to our blog. So, I never thought I would do something like this but here I am. My name is Ariele and my husband's name is Jason and we are about to have a baby! I am due May 20, 2006 one week after my 27th birthday. First let me catch you up on what has been going on with us.

We both went to Baylor University, in Waco, Texas then once I graduated we got married February 9, 2002 and have been living happily ever after since then. Once we got married we lived Dallas, Texas for about 3 years. While there we adopted a little dog, Bentley, the cutest dog in the world. Yes, he is the cutest dog in the world. While in Dallas my husband, Jason, worked for a private hedgefund company and I am a flight attendant for American Eagle, American airline's regional crop. Anyway, last April 2005, Jason took a job in Boston.

Yep, you read correctly we moved from Dallas to Boston and have been here for just over one year. Boston is nice, but I am still adjusting, and one day plan on moving back to Dallas. So while here in Boston, Jason works for another private hedgefund company and I still work as a flight attendant although, you can hardly say that I work since I always take time off, one of the great perks about my job.while enjoying my time off I got pregnant and here we are...Going to have a baby boy, Griffin Cooper Post. This webpage is basically for all our friends and family that are far away and want to know what is going on with us and want to see pics once the baby is born, I hope you all enjoy this spot and will visit often for updates. Please be kind and bear with me because I am new at this :)

2 comments:

ariele post said...

thanks Ang and Heather! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Comment