Friday, May 12, 2006

Mama's Day


In honor of Mother's Day this weekend I thought it would be appropriate do to a little something in honor of mom. So first of all, happy mom's day mom and thanks for bringing me into the world. I can't wait to bring my little bugger into the world, but I am going to do it with a lot of help from the drugs, none of this natural stuff that was done 27 years ago. With that being said, I figured I would share with everyone a little wisdom that I learned from my mom.

10 Things I Learned From My Mom:
1. How to make the world's best meatloaf
2. How to appreciate a good burger
3. My love for expensive purses
4. When it was okay to wear white and when it wasn't
5. One can never have too many shoes
6. To always write a thank you note right away
7. Appreciate good music-classic rock
8. Black is always slimming
9. That James Dean and Audrey Hepburn are amazing
10. Spanx spanx spanx- a girl's best friend




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Thank you so much! You were born on Mother's Day, and have been the the most precious gift I have ever received. Every day you amaze me!


Love, mom

SLynnRo said...

You and your mom are total freaky twins.

ariele post said...

mom- thanks- love you!

Stara- thanks, although my dad seems to think I look like him!