Thursday, May 11, 2006

Baby Talk


Okay, so I told you that this blog site was mainly going to be used as updates and such so today I have an update on baby Post. I had a doctor appointment today and so far everything looks good with the little bugger. He has dropped into place and the doc felt the top of his head so it still continues to be a waiting game. It all depends on when he is ready to come out and meet us. I was hoping that he would be here this weekend for my birthday but I am beginning to think that it will be closer to his due date, the following weekend. So anyway, just a little update on how we are doing. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bug,

Glad that you are doing well. I will keep my fingers crossed that Luigi does not make his premiere appearance before May 20th!

ariele post said...

hi mom-

I will do the same :)