Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The "Star" Is About To Burn Out

Okay so I could write about an important issue such as border control, the flooding here in New England, or the villagers that won't leave the volcano-but that's no fun so I decided to write about one of the people that I love to hate-STAR JONES REYNOLDS. Yes, there is a long list of people that I love to hate- Jason Kidd, Jessica Simpson, Brit Brit, Teri Hatcher, Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Zeta Jones, Dirk, Denise Richards- this list can go on and on, but I will stop here before I get ahead of myself.

I have never really been a fan of Star Jones, so when I heard that they were going to bring Rosie O'Donnell to the View to replace Meredith that brought a big smile to my face. It brought a smile to my face b/c I know that Star and Rosie do not get along so anything to see Star uncomfortable is okay by me. Now sure there are probably many of you that don't like Rosie, and we are all free to feel as we please but come on wouldn't you rather listen to loud mouth Rosie tell it like it is verses Star Jones Reynolds talk about her dorky husband, her sagging boobs and why she got a breast lift, her weight loss or her hair or how she thinks that her and P Diddy are best friends? I mean seriously, if I have to look at her face with those bug eyes one more time I am gonna puck, and not because of morning sickness. So hopefully Barbara Walters plan of bringing in Rosie to try and get Star out will work, since we all know Barbara not a big fan of Star either.

It is rumored that Star may be leaving and that she may be replaced by Oprah's BFF- Gayle King, I guess we will have to wait and see. So anyway although there really wasn't much of a point to anything that I wrote it is always fun to write about someone that we dislike and today that special someone is- Star Jones Reynolds! Below is an article about this from eonline.com

Heavyweight Contenders: Forget White House press secretary Tony Snow calling President Bush an embarrassment. The real loose-cannon new hire is Rosie O'Donnell on The View. Not slated to join the coffee klatch show until September, O'Donnell is already sparring with Star Jones Reynolds. Star (um, no relation) reports that just last month, Rosie said, "Here's what annoys me about Star Jones. As a former fatty, she has an obligation to her tribe. And to write a book about how to be the perfect woman that she now is, and to leave out the gastric bypass...is just like selling bulls--t." The mag says some are whispering that bringing Rosie on is part of a "concerted effort" to squeeze out Jones. View exec producer and top dog Barbara Walters tells the New York Times, "Rosie will be there. If Star wants to continue to be there, she is welcome. Star's part of the family and will be on The View as long as she wants to." A source on the show says, "The smart money has Star walking out in a fury." If Rosie's blunt comments don't rankle her cohost sufficiently, consider this big fat stat: O'Donnell's rumored to be getting twice Star's $1 million salary. Ouch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Wow - who do you hate more - WT Brittany or Star - I can not from your blog.

When Luigi comes you will not have this much time on your hands - ha ha ha!

Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

mom- i know thats why I write a lot now b/c once he arrives I'm sure when I do write it will be about poop and spit up :)

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Please don't be one of those mothers who feel they have to share the color of their baby's bowel movements!!!

Mom