Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oops, She Did It Again!!

So I am not one to judge, okay, who am I kidding, of course I am, but did anyone see Britney Spears on David Letterman last night? My god, she looked like a whale in a dress. There was arm fat, back fat, under arm fat, and boobs spilling out of her dress all over the place. I don't know about you, but who wants to see that shit, okay, well I am sure some of you want to see her big boobies hanging out, but not me. I can't believe her stylist let her go on TV looking like that. I understand that she just had a baby and that she is 4 months pregnant AGAIN, but come on, do you really want to go on national TV looking like a fat cow? Now I know there are people out there that are going to say shit like, she's pregnant and glowing, and one should embrace their body, bla bla bla. Well, they can all stuff it!! I am pregnant too, with less than 2 weeks to go and I can tell you I don't look like that. Everytime you see her she is stuffing her fat face with cheetos, cookies or a big mac and that's fine, more power to her, but seriously cover up that body! She needs to take a lesson from the more sophisticated pregnant crowd such as Gwyneth, Gwen, Katie, Brooke, Rachel and Angelina. You never see them spilling out of their clothes and they still manage to look sexy. So to all you pregnant women out there and women that plan on getting pregnant: please do us all a favor and cover that crap up if you have put on too much pregnancy weight, seriously no wants wants to see underarm fat-gross! Oh and another thing, didn't her mama teach her any manners!!! She was chomping away on her gum with her mouth wide open while she was talking and reading the top ten list. My god, what a sight! She is soo tacky! And if you are going to read the top ten list maybe you should rehearse first so you do not screw up and mispronounce half of the words! Oh Brit, we all feel for you, I mean look at your loser husband, K Fed, what an ass! But I guess if a skinny white boy, with tats all over his body and nasty corn rows in his hair is your thing, okay whatever, your choice, but I don't think he even wants to see your fat ass hanging out of your clothes; no wonder he is always in Vegas with his boys, with out you spending your $$$$! Anyway, I guess I have done enough Brit bashing for one day, but the moral here people- if you are preggers or just had a baby- please do everyone a favor and cover that shit up!
Below an article from E!online.com:

It's official: Britney Spears is going to have a baby, one more time.
After months of speculation about the size and shape of her abdomen, the pop star confirmed to
David Letterman Tuesday that she is expecting her second child with her aspiring rapper husband, Kevin Federline.
Spears, who was in New York this week , made a surprise Late Show appearance to break the news.
"Don't worry Dave, it's not yours," she said.
Spears was accompanied by eight-month-old
Sean Preston, whose September 2005 birth was notably memorialized by the sculpture Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston, one artist's interpretation of Spears expelling her firstborn into the world.
For those keeping track at home, Sean Preston's baby brother or sister will make the fourth child for Federline, who has two children from his previous relationship with actress
Shar Jackson.
Spears is reportedly due in October, just a couple of weeks after Sean Preston's first birthday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

You are being a bit harsh about Brittany.

I heard something funny today, instead of K, Fenderline, he should be called K. Fertile ha ha ha

Take it easy on Brittany!

Love,
Mom

SLynnRo said...

It's addicting this blog thing, no?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bug,

Have you calmed down about W/T Brittany??

ariele post said...

Hi slynnro- yes this is addicting

Mom- i was never worked up about white trash Brit, just voicing my opinion :) But maybe tomorrow I should write about Celine Dion, yes?

SLynnRo said...

For what it's worth, I don't think at this point one can be too harsh on the Brit Brit. Sorry, Mom!

Anonymous said...

Anyway....

Anonymous said...

Bug,

If you write about Celine, I will not be checking into your blog anymore. You know I hate that BITCH - ha ha ha ha!

ariele post said...

Stara- thank you very much!

Mom- I won't write anythin gabout Celine, don't worry, just trying to be funny. love you!

ariele post said...

Dani- come on, you know deep down you agree with me about Brit!

Heather- thanks chica, I think and I say which often gets me into trouble- miss you!