Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Meatloaf and Yoga

Okay so yeahI signed my baby up for baby yoga classes. You say,what a 3 month old taking yoga classes- give me a break.

Seriously, we start a 6 week session a week from this upcoming Wednesday. Sure I know he probably won't get too much out of it but it is good for him to be around other babies once a week so he can learn to interact with them, don't cha think!

I will have to fill everyone in on his progress after class. Well hope everyone is well and I am sure the meatloaf is looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Ha ha ha!

I am laughing so hard just trying to picture the baby (who can not sit up alone) in a yoga pose!

First baby massage, and now baby yoga - you have an L.A. baby in Boston! Ha ha ha

Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

glad you all liked the pic- yeah yoga- it will be interesting :)