Monday, August 14, 2006

The Adventures of the Meatball

Greetings from hot and sunny Florida. So, the Post family made it here on Friday morning, me, Jason, meatball and Bentley. We had to fly on Delta b/c AA was all full, and let me tell you that delta sucks!!!!! They would not let us preboard even though we had an infant and a dog! I am so glad that I work for AA!!!!!!!!! SO anyway, you are probably wondering how the meatball did.....PERFECT! He did not cry or fuss once, he slept pretty much the entire 3 1/2 hour flight! Way to make me proud meatball. Since being here the meatball has gone boating and swimming in the pool- he is such a water baby, I think when he gets older he is going to be a surfer boy. I will try and post pics this week sometime of the meatball having fun in Florida. Jason goes back to Boston today so it will just be me, meatball and the pooch with my parents. Well, I will write more again tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am sure that you can all imagine the terrific time Poppa Ozzie and Nona Lisa are having with our darling grandbaby Griffin! We are both on cloud 9!!!

Who knew being a grandparent would be so great!!

Nona Lisa