Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Adventures of the Meatball

Hello, so the meatball is having quite a ball in Florida. He loves having mom, nonna and papa taking care of him, and momma likes it too b/c it gives her a break! So the meatball has gone swimming and boating and at some point before we leave he is going to go to the beach. Today me and my mom took the meatball to Miami/Coral Gables to look for a baptismal outfit and we actually found one. The meatball is getting baptised in Boston September 17, 2006 for those of you that were wondering. Most of the baptismal outfits for baby boys are a pants suit and I wanted a gown for him so he lookes like an angel. All the pants outfits looked like zoot suits on the meatball so I am going for a gown- yes a gown, you read right. I know that most may think that is gay and silly but I don't care, I think he is going to look like a beautiful cherub that belongs on the ceiling of the sistine chapel :) Once the baptismal is over I will put up a post on this blog so everyone can see how beautiful the meatball is. Well, I just wanted to update my 4 readers on how the meatball is doing on his summer vacation. Until next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your much-needed break, and I sure that nonna and papa are enjoying the quality time with the two of you. Cannot wait to see the pics!!! And what a terrific day...ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Please post the pics on the website as soon as you can.
Take care, and enjoy your time in FL!!