Friday, August 04, 2006

10 Weeks Old Today


So today the meatball is 10 weeks old, and we are still surviving it all. Sometimes I wonder if this kid knows how good he has it. I mean he gets carted around in a BMW, he has a designer diaper bag, most of his clothes come from Baby Gap, and he had tons of toys, so I thought it was only fitting that this meatball get an infant massage today ( I mean don't all babies go to the spa to get rubbed down!). That's right, I am taking a class on how to give him a massage. Crazy, you say, maybe, but if it is going to help relax him and help him to sleep better- I'm all for it. He seemed to enjoy the foot massage and leg massage but once we started working on his digestion, my well bred meatball began to wail! But all in all he did pretty well I must say, and seemed to enjoy the massage for the most part. We take another class towards the end of September because next week the meatball is going on vacation to Florida! Well, this was just a little update on the meatball and how he has been doing.

(For the 4 readers of this blog, I assume you know that I was being funny in this post when it sounded like I was raising a snob- it's just all part of my humor)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a Yuppie Baby all the way!


Mom

Anonymous said...

whatever ariele. I heard you went to private college and drove a BMW while you were there. SNOB! Only bitches drive BMWs.

ariele post said...

okay slynnro- only bitches drive brand new 3 series BMW's :)

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Ha ha ha!

Your friends do know you - that is for sure!


Love,
Mom