Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Kate and Chris Split

Yeah so I used to really like Kate Hudson. Yes, I thought she is such a cute nice girl, well not so much anymore. I mean I know Chris Robinson is no prize to look at but boy can sing! I thought they were a cute couple and I actually thought that they would stay together. And now we hear she is leaving him for Owen Wilson. I saw him at the DFW airport one day while I was working and he is like 5 feet tall and dorky in real life! And he is a womanizer, I mean hello Kate, look how he dropped Sheryl Crow and she went into depression b/c of him. So, I am no longer a fan of Kate Hudson although I am hoping that they can reconcile and get back together. Until next time....

1 comment:

ariele post said...

i will write about our florida trip later on today :)