Friday, August 25, 2006

3 Months Old Tomorrow


Wow, can you believe that the meatball is going to be 3 months old tomorrow, Saturday the 26th!!!! I can not believe how fast the time goes by. Every day he does something new and exciting. Just the other day he put his finger in his nose then cried afterwards b/c he realized that it hurts to stick a finger up your nostril. Just this morning he farted like 4 times in a row and just the other day he realized he could move his head from side to side so he did it 12 times in a row. It's the little things like this that just melt my heart. I'm sure you other moms out there know just what I am talking about. I knew that I would love being a mom but I never knew it would feel as wonderful as this. I think Jason has it right about getting started and having a housefull of more meatballs! Well, just wanted to remind everyone that my little guy is 3 months old tomorrow and I promise when I get home to send out lots of pics.

No comments: