Saturday, July 29, 2006

Weight Loss

So okay, I am writing this post in hope that you all will help keep me in check and help me to loose my excess baby weight. I figure that there really aren't any guys that read this so I can be frank with my weight.

When I found out I was preggers with the meatball I weighed in at 118 pounds. Now it is 9 weeks after giving birth to the little guy and I weigh 128, meaning I still have 10 pounds to go and I can't seem to get the last 10 pounds to melt off, although in all honesty I haven't been trying too hard, but that is about to change. By writing all this, I am hoping that you all will ask me every week- so are you doing your part to loose the 10 pounds- seriously- ask me!!!! This is the only way I think I can do it. I need you all to help get me motivated.

I am not going to "diet" because I hate that word, but I am going to watch what I eat and exercise a lot more! So beginning this Monday, July 31, I am going to start to try to loose this weight. I would like to have it all off in 6 weeks from the 31. So as of September 11, 2006 I want to weigh 118 and you all better help me, so please please ask me every week how much I weigh to keep me in check and so I do not slack off.

If I am ever going to start to make more "meatballs" I want to be back at my pre- preggers weight, so I have to loose this weight. If anyone has any helpful hints for me, please let me know. Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Keep running after the baby,and take him for lots and lots of walks - several a day - and after you eat dinner at night!


Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

yes, we walk like 3 times a day but going to do long ones after dinner :)

Anonymous said...

How tall are you? 118 seems really skinny.

ariele post said...

slynnro- trust me it's not and look who's talking! I am like 5'5 I think, and don't get me started! I don't want to be chunky like I was at kim's wedding!

Anonymous said...

You would probably be surprised to know my weight. It is far more than 118.

ariele post said...

slynnro- you are tall!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I am not going to waste my time arguing with a lawyer b/c you can bs all day long and deep down you know I am right :)