Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Meatball Will Soon Be A Meatloaf


I can't believe that my little meatball is going to be 6 weeks old this Friday, my how time flies. Before I know it he is going to be off to college then getting married and having kids of his own! Every day he looks a little bigger and bigger and does a little something new everyday! In my eyes this little guy is pretty much perfect and now that I have him I can't imagine having any other kids that will be as wonderful as him, but I guess that since they would be my offspring they would all be pretty fabulous.

Before I had him I thought I wanted around 3 kids, but to be perfectly honest I would be perfectly happy with just one meatball, afterall I am an only child and I guess my parents figured why mess with perfection :) So, anyway I told my husband that if he didn't want to have any more meatballs that would be okay with me, and he said "no more meatballs, are you crazy! I figured we could start trying for another meatball in like 3 months." I was like 3 months, are you crazy! Sure we can have more meatballs in the future, but let's take it easy for a while. I mean in order to make more meatballs that would require us to "toss the spaghetti around" and well, I just passed a 8.9 meatball out my body not even 6 weeks ago! Sometimes men just don't get it!

Anyway, not exactly sure where I was going with all this, oh yeah- how time goes by so quickly. So anyway, that is pretty much it- this guy is going to be 6 weeks old in 2 days, pretty soon he is going to be a meatloaf!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

You have missed your calling - you should have gone into journalism and become a writer of humor!!


Love,
Mom

SLynnRo said...

Way to stick with that spaghetti and meatballs analogy. Nice work.

ariele post said...

I am just too funny!