Monday, July 17, 2006

Infant Massage

Happy Monday! So I considering taking a class on infant massage....They say it helps aide in digestion, helps the baby to sleep longer, helps his nerves and muscles grow and helps with colic. So, I am seriously considering doing this. I have called a place near my house and am waiting to hear back from them on how much it is. Now, some might say that it is a crock and not worth it, but I think there might be something to it and hey if it going to help my baby get more sleep at night which in turn means more sleep for me, sign me up. I will fill everyone in on how it goes if me and the meatball decide to take this class :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I was just in Boston - for a week -with the darling little Meatball, and there was no evidence of Colic! I think the little meatball is just missing his Nona Lisa -ha ha ha!

Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

Hi- yeah we are going to do it.. it only costs 40 bucks and that is for 2 classes each one is an hour long, so we shall see.