Friday, July 21, 2006

The Meatball Is 2 Months Old Today!



Well, looks like we made it to 2 months and we all still survived- imagine that! I can't hardly believe that 2 months have gone by, pretty soon my hansdome son will by talking and crawling all over the place. I would also like to comment that for the past 5 nights the baby has slept at least 8 hours and I never had to get up once in the middle of the night, let's hope he keeps up with this behavior (but tonight it is Jason's turn so if the babe wakes up doesn't bother me :) . So people often ask me what kind of a baby is he, ex. a good baby, a crier, etc. Well, although this kid may not have gotten the Biancardi good looks of his mother- he sure did come out as cute as can be and looks just like his daddy(there's no denying that this baby is a Post so Jason better stop acusing the mail man)! It seems that he did however inherit the Biancardi personality. This kid is known as what they like to call a "fussy baby", that's right imagine that, a fussy Biancardi , yep it is true! We think he got that from my dad, Ozzie, because my grandmother said that my dad was a very fussy baby and always cried, so at least the meatball got something from the Biancardi side. Well, hope this blog finds everyone well and I am sure that next week I will have some more adventures of the meatball for everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

The little meatball is so cute! It is so hard to believe that he is already 8 weeks! Wednesday (July 26) he will be two months already!

Give the meatball a huge kiss and take a bite out one of his fat cheeks from Nona Lisa!


Mom

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»