Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Doctor's Visit



Today Griffin had his 2 month doctor appointment and had to get his shots. I had heard horror stories about how horrible it was until I got an e-mail from a friend yesterday and told me it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be.... And she was right. I mean sure it is going to be tough, I would cry too if I had to get 6 freaking shots in your legs, wouldn't you! But my little guy took it like a champ, he was an angel, he did great, but we knew he would b/c he is my son :) .

The meatball also got weighed today and he is now weighing in at 11 pounds 5 ounces. The Doctor said this is an average weight so my meatball is not yet a meatloaf, who would have thought. Anyway, just wanted to fill everyone in and let you know that the meatball is right on track and is perfect, but then again you already knew that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Poor little baby - getting so many shots at once! Give hima big kiss on his fat little cheek from his Nona Lisa!


Mom