Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sleep is Great!


Okay, so Friday night we finally moved the meatball out of our room and into his crib at night. At first I was sad but let me tell you, since moving him to his own room the nights have been great. The past 3 nights in a row he has gone down around 10pm and has been sleeping through the night until around 6:30 am! I hope I am not going to jinx his sleep pattern now by writing about how good he has been, but it sure is nice to sleep for more than 4 hours straight! Sleep sure is great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Terrific!!

The little baby is also getting a more restful night's sleep!


Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I think I recognize that little onsie?? Am I correct? He is totally adorable, Ariele!!! I love that dark hair....He looks like a little angel here. Keep up the good work....

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»