Monday, June 19, 2006

Oops She Did It Again!

Okay, so yes I know I always pick on Brit Brit, but this time I just can't keep it to myself. So over the weekend I was watching the Matt Lauer interview with our favorite girl Brit Brit and hello, this poor girl; her momma needs to have a serious talk with her! First off, that outfit, what was she thinking???? I know she is around 7 months pregnant, but wait when asked how far along she was she replied: she really didn't know. Hhmmmm, nice answer, but back to her outfit, good god!! Words can't even describe how tacky that outfit was. Then if I had to watch her chomp on her gum like a cow anymore I was going to loose it. She really does look like trash when she does that. And for those of you that read my previous blog on her, I believe I said the same thing! Please chew your gum with your mouth closed!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and like do you really like think she is country?! If she uses the word "like" or says that "she is country" one more time I'm going to write her a letter and post it to her blog! This poor girl really needs to get a new PR person because she has no interview skills, she can't talk, she can't dress and she obviously can't chew with her mouth closed. The only thing that I will agree with her is the media do need to cut her some slack on her mothering skills. As a new mom I do understand how hard it is to take care of a newborn baby. My little guy scares the hell out of me sometimes and I only pray to God that I am doing everything right and I don't have hundreds of people following me around. But other than that our girl Brit Brit needs to take an etiquette class and please please dump K-Fed!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am "country" in that I am from a small town and I was allowed to drive a vehicle at a young age. However, I'm fairly certain that my mom didn't drive with me pressed up against the steering wheel. Don't blame it on the country, Brit.

ariele post said...

I agree, and if you are "country" then there is no excuse for her!!!!!! Sorry Brit Brit.