Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love myspace.com

So, me and a friend of mine, let's call her "Kim" used to make fun of everyone that used myspace.com. Yep, we would say what dorks they were. Well, then "Kim" decided to join myspace and I was left all to my lonesome to make fun of everyone! Well, "Kim" finally talked me into setting up a myspace page so I can spy on people and connect with people that I haven't talked to in ages. Well, I love myspace! I see why it is so addicting. Since joining last night I have connected with 2 people from high school that I had not talked to since 1997, crazy!!!! Now when my little meatball is sleeping I can waste away the day talking to people and looking up people, what a great way to pass the time by, but it is sooo addicting! So for those of you on myspace, I too have finally joined the myspace revolution, and I couldn't be happier!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only fat, smelly losers with no friends have MySpaces.

ariele post said...

I know and they like to pretend that they are 14 years old :) love you!

ariele post said...

Dani- add me to your list!