Friday, June 09, 2006

2 Weeks Old Today!


For those of you thinking about starting a family and having kids here is another amusing story to amuse you in honor of Griffin being 2 weeks old today! Yesterday morning around 6am, (keep in mind I had been up with him since around 1:45am), I had quite an experience with the little meatball. I was almost done feeding him when I heard my little piece of heaven make a squishy sound, and as in squishy I mean a huge poop! So I get up to go and change him and I feel something wet all over my pj pants….. Well, it seems that the poop juice went through his diaper and his nightgown and onto my pj’s!!! Crazy, right?! Don’t worry, there’s more. So then I am changing him, and trying to be as quick as possible and covering up his manhood so he doesn’t squirt all over the place. Well, I was not quick enough that morning b/c right as I was almost done with his changing he squirted his pee all over the place! Oh the joys of motherhood. So, happy 2 weeks baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A 15 year old Griffin is so going to love it when his friends stumble upon his mom's old blog to read stories about his poop :)

ariele post said...

That's what mothers are for- embaressing their kids :)