Friday, June 16, 2006

3 Weeks Down!


Well, 3 weeks today and we have all survived…so far! Today is baby Griffin’s 3-week anniversary. I can’t believe that it has already been 3 weeks, my how time flies. 3 weeks of sleepless nights, 3 weeks of stinky diapers, 3 weeks of lots of crying, 3 weeks of dirty clothes, 3 weeks of spit- up, 3 weeks of non-stop feeding, and much much more. Although I am pretty much exhausted and out of it all the time I must say that I wouldn’t change this time for anything and I love spending all this time with the little guy! Actually he isn’t all that little anymore, we went to the doctor today and he weighs exactly 9 pounds. My little baby meatball is more like a little meatloaf now :). Anyway, I just had to let everyone know that he is 3 weeks old today and going strong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Luigi looks scared in this photo! Are you pinching him?? ha ha ha


love,
MOM

SLynnRo said...

He has a ton of hair!