Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Eat This, Marc Cuban!

So everyone knows that I hate Marc Cuban, and if you didn't know- I HATE MARC CUBAN! It brought me great joy to see the Miami Heat beat the Mavericks in Dallas so Marc Cuban could cry like a little baby. He was so sure that his team was going to win-well the asshole was wrong! We shoved the win in his face and took home the trophy. Before the game they were interviewing him as he walked on his treadmill( what a dork) but unfortunately my little meatball was crying so I missed most of the interview, but I did see that over the years he has had to pay the NBA over 1.5 million dollars. What an asshole, he needs to learn how to have some class- however I have a feeling that it will never happen. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know how happy I am that the Miami Heat won last night :) Give them hell Shaq!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

It is not big, old, slow, king of the free shot misses - SHAQ - that gave the team from the Big "D" hell, it was 24 year old Wade! The kid is spectacular!

I am so happy to call South Florida home (at least until the next hurricane)!


Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

Yes, if it wasn't for wade they would not have won. we need to get the baby a little wade jersey!

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I will look for a Miami Heat jersey for the little baby!

Love,
Mom