Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Update














So this past weekend the Post family had a fun filled time. On Saturday we took the meatball back to downtown Boston, b/c I had a dentist appointment- YUCK! We took Griffin out to lunch at The Parish Cafe on Boylston Street and at the table next to us the brothers from the local TV show the Phantom Gourmet were there-Pretty cool. After lunch we went to the park and played and then I had my appointment ( I still have a cavity free mouth!). While I was at my appointment Jason took the meatball to see the ducks and swans at the park. Then they took a walk around Beacon Hill- a very fancy area of Boston- and the meatball told daddy that he liked it there. He must get his great taste from me :)

Today, Sunday, we had no plans so we decided to drive to Maine-yep Maine, you read correctly. We took Griffin to have his first lobster so it was only fitting that we dress him in his lobster outfit since we were in Maine and they are obviously famous for lobster. After lunch we went for a drive along the coast and stopped at the beach and took some pics. After that we went to some outlet stores in Maine and spent some of daddy's $$$$$ on the meatball. So all in all the meatball had a fun filled weekend. This upcoming weekend he gets baptized so I will post pics next week. Until next time....

1 comment:

ariele post said...

you will be here soon enough :)