Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shot, oh the shots


So, on Tuesday Griffin got his 4 month shots, poor meatball! They poked him in the legs and he was not happy about it! He didn't feel all that great Tuesday or Wednesday , infact he woke up both nights around 3:00 and kept me up the rest of the night- hopefully he will sleep all night long tonight. I just don't know how some moms do it.

I mean I love the meatball with all my heart don't get me wrong,but I love my sleep too. I have a friend that has twins, and I think they are about 7 months old, can you imagine 2 babies the same age, how hard that must be. WOW, one is hard enough. I tip my hat to her!

Sometimes when the meatball is fussy or wakes up in the middle of the night it really makes me wonder am I really ready to add another one to our pot of spaghetti???? I am just not sure..... I think for now the one meatball will have to do. I mean afterall, he is a pretty tasty meatball :) all 15 pounds of him :)

Well, keep your fingers crossed that he feels better and that he sleeps tonight. OH yeah, for those of you with babies, I think the meatball is in the early stages of teething, so if you have any advice to help me sooth and calm him, that would be great. Until next time......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Ha ha ha! I do agree that you have a tasty 15lb meatball!


Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Ha ha ha! I do agree that you have a tasty 15lb meatball!


Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I had to look at his photos again! I just cannot get enough of the meatball. I want to take a big bite out of one of his chunky cheeks!

mom