Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bla Bla Bla


Hello! So today me and Griffin went to the mall to meet his friend Adam and Adam's mom for lunch. Adam is one month older than Griffin so they get along rather well. Griffin slept through lunch but was awake while we walked the mall. We went into Babystyle and can I tell you about the cute halloween costumes!! For those of you such as baby Connor, baby Kendall and Gavin- whos' babies are a little bit older than Griffin, you shoud check them out! For only $24 dollars- they were too cute for words. I think I am going to have to go back and get him one and take some pictures of him dressed up. They had sharks, goldfish, octopuses, caterpillars , butterflies, peas in a pod- soo cute!!!!! Anyway, other than that, not too much happening today, just wanted to let you know about the costumes at babystyle. The website is babystyle.com

Until next time...

3 comments:

ariele post said...

yeah this picture was from saturday but it is going to be in the 80's this week :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not the only crazy mom who has scoped out Halloween costumes. Brian's favorite holiday is Halloween so as of yesterday I bought Connor's costume. He is going to be a monkey!!! Since it will be really cold by October and we live in an apartment building, I was going to take Connor to the Pru Boo. The Pru Boo is when you donate $3 and your child gets to trick or treat around 70 of the stores in the Prudential Center. I think Griffin should come if you guys are around. It is on Oct 29th from 11am-1pm. Love the pictures and can't wait to see that smile in person.

Anonymous said...

You do not need to be buying any Halloween costumes for your son, you can apply that money to your plane ticket to SA for SLR's wedding, NO EXCUSE!