Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

















Here's a few pictures from this weekend. We took Griffin to the Boston Common for the day and thought you may enjoy some the pictures. The Boston Common is a huge park in downtown Boston, it would be considered like Central Park in NY for us here. We took Griffin Shopping on Newbury street ( a street with lots of fancy shopping) and Charles Street ( more shopping) and out to lunch and then the park. All in all it was a fun filled day! Until next time....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I love the sunglasses photo!

Griffin can sing - Don't you wish your baby was cute like me? Dontcha!

Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

I know- he is sooo cute!

ariele post said...

I know- he is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I dig those crab long johns. I need some for the honeymoon!