Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tummy Time


Ah , the dreaded tummy time. The meatball can't stand tummy time yet I make him do it everyday and I think my hard work and effort has finally paid off.

Yesterday the meatball rolled over 15 times! Yep, 15 times, I kid you not. And so far today twice and he is even alseep on his tummy as we speak. I know I am totally OCD about rolling over and tummy time but I can't help it.

I mean seriously Ariele, is it really going to matter 18 years from now when the meatball is up at the podium giving his valedictorian speech to everyone?! No, it doesn't matter if he rolls at 2 months , 4 months or even 8 months, but I can't help it!!! I'm obsessed with the rolling, somebody help me!!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to fill you all in on the meatball and tummy time. And by the way 18 years from now, I hope you will all be present to see the meatball give his speech :)

Until next time..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

The nona's little baby looks so cute! I just want to take him in my arms and give him lots of kisses!


Mom