Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baby Yoga


So I figure it has been a while since I have given you a baby yoga update. Well, we went today and the meatball seems to be enjoying it more and more each week. Next week the session is over so I have signed us up for the next session as well.

I think that since we have been doing baby yoga he sleeps better at night and during the day, it helps his digestive system and all in all he seems truly happy when doing it. It is good for him b/c they incorporate tummy time and now Griffin likes to be on his tummy and roll over and he is learning how to sit up on his own b/c his muscles are getting strong due to the yoga poses. And it is a good time for the 2 of us to bond together.

At night I incorporate his yoga with his baby massage and it really does help him sleep. I strongly recommend baby yoga and baby massage to all you moms out there. I am for sure going to keep this up with the meatball and with our future meaballs as well. I mean if nothing else at least I get to dress him up really cute once a week in his yoga attire :)

Until next time........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I would love to see a photo of baby Griffin in his yoga togs!



Love,
Mom