Monday, October 16, 2006

This Past Weekend


So, Saturday night was the big night that we left the meatball alone with a sitter. We were gone for about 7 hours and all I could think about while we were out at the Story Book Ball was the little guy. However, we did magange to have lots of fun and win lots of great prizes.

So the little guy did well with the sitter. She held him for 2 hours, b/c we all know that the meatball is spoiled and likes to be held 24/7. Then he made a big stinky ( well she had to earn her 15 dollars an hour :) ) and then we ate and went to bed and he slept all night. So of course we called to check up on him and he was doing great. So, at least now I know that I can leave him if I have to, but why on earth would I want to?!

One of the prizes we won were Patriots football tickets in November. It is an afternoon game, and we are thinking about taking the meatball to his first football game, besides he loves pretty boy Brady! Anyway, we survived leaving him home and apparently he did fine.

Until next time......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I would not have charged to babysit, in fact I would have paid you to baby sit little Griffin!


Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

well we need a sitter saturday dec 2, 2006 :)