Sunday, October 01, 2006

Griffin's weekend















This weekend Griffin got a new jogger stroller. You may be saying to yourself, "Ariele, I didn't know you run?" I don't run, I don't jog that much unless it is on a treadmill, so what the hell am I doing with a jogger! Well, for one it is stylish and two in New England, there are lots of trails for hiking so that is what we did. We take the meatball hiking on the trails with Bentley and he seems to enjoy it b/c with this stroller he can face out and look at all the trees.

Then on Sunday, we got together with the meatball's buddy Connor. We took the kids to the Summer Shack restaurant in Cambridge and ate lots of Lobster!!! Connor is 3 months older than the meatball but they still like to play, infact they are going trick or treating together too :) So all in all we had a pretty kick back weekend which was nice. Hope everyone else had a good one.

Until next time............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I love the photos you sent! Dad has been looking at the photos while in Venezuela and Trinidad. I think being able to share photos is the next best thing to being with Griffin! This way we can look at the photos on line as manytimes a day as we like!

So happy that Griffin has a pal to go trick or treating with! take lots of photos!


Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I showed Connor his internet debut and he was thrilled...although he wishes he was smiling. Can't wait to see Griffin again but next time I need a little snuggle.