Thursday, December 28, 2006

Griffin's First Christmas!!!!
















So, as you can see from the pictures, Griffin had lots and lots of fun in Dallas for Christmas! We got to meet lots of my good friends and he was able to meet his little cousin , Zachary.
Griffin even ate at our favorite Mexican Restaurant in Dallas, Pappasitos. He got lots of nice gifts for christmas and he had so much fun with all of his family!
At the end of January, me, Griffin and Bentley are planning on making a trip to Florida for a few weeks to get away from this cold weather :) Well, we hope you enjoy the pics of him and I'm sure I will be updating with a new post shortly.
Until next time.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

My little angel looks so happy in every photo!

Oh, I miss him so much, and can hardly wait until the end of January to see you guys again!!

Love,
Mom