Friday, December 01, 2006

Griffin Update

Okay, so I have to make this quick b/c I need to go feed the meatball, who by the way loves to eat baby food- especially prunes...He is his father's son for sure.

Anyway, earlier I had him upstairs in his room on his tummy and I was downstairs in front of the computer- of course, and he started to cry about 10 minutes after I had last seen him. So I went up and he had moved from near his crib to just outside his door, so he moved several feet. How- I have no idea. So of course I tried to get him to crawl in front of me- no such luck. But he moved and hopefully soon he will be on the go. I will write more later and hopefully this weekend i will download some new pics, and for those of you in Cali I will see you next week!!!!!

Until next time.......

No comments: