Friday, December 15, 2006

California Dreamin.......































Okay, so we are back from our trip to Cali, and boy was it fun. It took us 6 hours to get there and let me mention that the meatball slept maybe 40 minutes total but he never cried- that's my boy!!! While we were there Griffin got to meet all his family and friends. He went to San Diego, Whittier, The OC and all the way up to Ventura and sat in 3 hours traffic to get there- but it was worth it! He went shopping at South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and Balboa Island and he brought back lots of goodies! This kid was great to travel with and he is officially my favorite travel accessory.

For those of you in CA, I am so glad you were able to see him. Nicole and Heather, you are like sisters to me and I am so glad you got to meet him! Natalie, I am soo sooo glad that we were able to get our little babies together b/c I know that one day they will be great friends- Cozumel here we come!

Anyway, we had a blast and I am so glad me and my mom took him out there to meet the family. By the way, I should mentionthat I have the best mom b/c on the way back home to Boston the Meatball fell asleep on her the entire plane ride back :)

So, now that you all have met the meatball we hope you will make a trip to beantown sometime to come and see him :)

Until next time...............
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved meeting Griffin. I can't wait until the babies are old enough to play with eachother instead of just pulling eachothers hair.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Don't think that I didn't notice the 90120 on the tv. So typical.