Monday, November 20, 2006

Holidays- what a mess!


So today me and Griffin went to the mall around 11am to get some things at Williams and Sonoma for Thanksgiving. I figured that the mall wouldn't be too crowded b/c people should be at work- WRONG!!!! Everyone and their dog was at the mall, it was a nightmare! I mean people still work right?! I guess everyone takes the whole week off or something- CRAZY.


Then we had to go to Trader Joes and Whole Foods to get a leg up on our Thanksgiving shopping. Since today is Monday I figured the markets won't be busy till Wednesday- WRONG AGAIN!!! I have never seen the parking lots so crowded- what a mess. So for those of you doing thanksgiving this year, I hope you were smarted than me and already did your shopping.


NOTE TO SELF: Next year we are going to Mom's for thanksgiving :)


Until next time.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

My little darling looks so cute!!
Is he sitting up on his own???? It is killing me that I will not be able to see you guys on Thanksgiving!


Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Have you been putting blush on that baby?

Ariele- he's too young. No makeup until junior high