Sunday, November 05, 2006

Baby Food


So, on Saturday we started feeding Griffin rice cereal and let's just say he HATES it! We tried it once on Saturday and once again on Sunday. I will try again on Monday but if he still doesn't like it I will wait a few days and try again. We started with the rice cereal but I guess if he doesn't take to that we can try the oatmeal or barley cereal. For those of you moms that read this, if you have any helpful advice for this topic that would be greatly appreciated. I thought for sure my meatball would gobble it up since he is such a piggy but I was wrong. I mean I eat anything you put in front of me and I thought he would follow in the Biancardi foot steps. Well, I will keep you posted on how feeding time goes.

Until next time..........

No comments: