Tuesday, November 07, 2006

90210 Tuesday!!!!!


Is it just me or is anyone else excited about today!!!!! Today is 90210 Tuesday, that's right, 90210 is finally out on DVD!!! This is one of the moments that I have been waiting for for a very very long time! I mean I was so excited I was hardly able to sleep last night. I was like a little kid waiting for Santa to arrive. So of course today I must go out and buy season one on DVD!

I'm not sure what it is about this show but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I began watching this show when I was in 6th grade when it first came out and I watched it all the way to the end, my junior year in college. There are many shows that have tried to copy 90210, but none will ever be as good.

I mean seriously, what is up on the OC with Ryan and the whole fight club thing?! And what, Summer goes off to college and becomes a tree hugger- PLEASE! And on Laguna Beach the real OC- can I please tell you how much I hate Kyndra and Cami,They are so stupid!!! And why is Jessica from like 3 season who must be 21 by now still wanting to date 17 year old juniors. But she finally has good taste this time, b/c Cameron looks like a young Tom Brady. But back to 90210.

None of these shows even comes close to 90210!!!! I can't wait till the meatball is old enough to watch 90210 with me, it will be such a proud moment for me! I wonder if he will be a Brenda fan like his mom or a Kelly fan. :)

Until next time.........

No comments: