Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag......You're It

My friend Ashley tagged me on her blog to do this so I figured I would keep it going. Although, those of you that read my blog already pretty much know everything about me I am still going to play the game. The 6 of you that I tagged will be listed at the bottom of this post.
So here are the directions:
Now, if you're tagged, here's what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it on for fun...
1. I have a bit of a wild side to me, although since I have had kids I have become pretty conservative. I have a butterfly tattoo and I still want one more. Once when I was in high school, i told my mom i was staying at my friend kim's house and she said the same thing about staying at my house. And in reality a group of friends went to Galveston for the weekend (sorry mom). I threw a few parties at my house when in high school as well and mom and dad never found out about all of them :) I could say more but i will keep you all wondering :)
2. my favorite movie is with six you get eggroll. that's right I am sure you have never heard of it- it is called "With Six You Get Eggroll". such a great happy movie! Love love love it! A great classic from the 60's with Doris Day & Brian Keith. Please try and rent it or for those of you that live here you can borrow mine! I love movies. I love everything about them. Maybe it is b/c my mom loves movies and I am from California, land of the movie studios. I especially love the old silly movies from the 60's where everyone is always happy. I love all 3 James dean movies, favorite actor ever (this is why I love James Franco- he looks like James dean).
3. I love classic rock! I love Pink Floyd, The Doors, Neil Young, The Beatles, CCR and The Stones. I have to thank my mom and dad for getting me into classic rock. They were always into music and it is because of them that I can appreciate good music. The music of today is nothing compared to what it used to be. Back then the song writing meant something, the singers actually wrote their own lyrics and there wasn't all this pop crap that is out today. Don't get me wrong, I think there is some good music today but nothing compared to what it used to be.
4. I can't sleep at night. I have such a hard time trying to fall asleep at night. I lay awake for hours trying to get to sleep and then finally once I have fallen into a nice deep sleep I am once again awake b/c titi still gets up one to two times at night. Oh how I wish I could sleep!
5. I love TV. Yep, I am such a couch potato- thank god for tivo. I love the old 90210, the hills, project runway, and especially one tree hill! I love one tree hill so much I named my daughter after Peyten on the show. I love the character Peyten. She is beautiful, smart, funny, into art, I love her sense of style and hello she is going to marry Lucas. Seriously, i think that character is a strong, great role model for girls. And I love the name Peyten. One of my choices for baby names was Dylan, Duh!!! But Jason said no but he agreed to Peyten :) and the rest is history.
6. I love Ninfa's spinach enchilada's. love love love them. Can't wait to make a drive to Waco one weekend to go eat me some spinach enchiladas and have a big ninfarita.
There you go- 6 random things about me. Now time to tag 6 people to do the same on their blogs. and those of you lucky enough to get tagged by me, i expect you to do this. I will be checking your blogs! So here it goes-
1. Wendi- love ya, had to tag ya!
2. dani B- can't wait to see your 6
3.slynnro- i know you are rolling your eyes about this, but i have tagged you so do it :)
4. meredith- can't wait to see your 6- i know there is a funny story there somewhere
5. Stephanie Falahee- I can't wait learn 6 things about you
6. Natalie G.- I know you don't have a blog but you can post this on your website or an e-mail b/c i am curious to know 6 things about you as well :)
Until Next Time.....................................................

3 comments:

ariele post said...

oh and here is a bonus for you:

7. I can't stand jennifer aniston! why is john mayor back with her? YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Ariele,

Oh my goodness, you have brought back the horrible memory of the butterfly tattoo! I remember it was Christmas vacation - your first year at Baylor and we were at the Galleria mall in Houston - and I saw your tattoo in the dresing room and had a major fit!

As for the parties, etc. that dad and I did not find out about - just wait - like they say - what goes around comes around - Griffin and Titi just might come home with tattoos and throw wild parties or take off for a weekend when you think they are safe at a friend's house.

Thank goodness you survived all of the teenage rebellion and became a woman that your father and I are both very proud of!

Love,
Mom

Danielle said...

Your mom cracks me up!