Wednesday, October 08, 2008

MISC.

So we are back from our trip to California and my mom and dad were here for a week which was so nice! i always have such fun with my mom and dad and of course the kid love having them around. The only bad thing was we went out to eat so much i seriously gained about 6 pounds- seriously!!!!! back to the gym tomorrow! but honestly, we had such a great time together i hated to see them leave. It was tough on Griffin when they left. He kept saying, "noni, papa no work". He wanted them to stay here. Every time he sees a plane he gets sad and says, "no work, noni and papa". Bless his little heart! He cant wait till thanksgiving to see them again. It was really nice while they were here b/c me and Jason also got to go have a fancy dinner Saturday at Bob's Steak and Chop House. I even wore a dress and had my hair down. When Griffin saw me he got a big smile on his face b/c he isn't used to seeing me outside of mommy clothes. I have some pics but still need to download so I will post those this weekend.

This week we have gotten back into our routine. School, playgroups, gym, everything. Oh yeah, and i am the new room mom for Griffin's preschool. that means for every holiday and party I am in charge. Good thing my friend Kim works with little kids and has lots of great ideas. I think Griffin's classroom is going to have the best Halloween party ever!!!

We also have some fun things planned for this weekend so I promise to post pics :)

Until next time.................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Noni & Poppa miss our little darlings so much! It was a fun two weeks! Dad and I are so happy that we changed our tickets and stayed an extra few days in the Big D - we were able to witness Titi going from an army crawl to a full on crawl - and also see Griffin in his class room! Oh yeah - I also gained a pound and a half from all that good BBQ and TexMex in Dallas - ha ha ha!


Love,
Mom

Kristen said...

Sounds like you guys are staying busy with so much fun stuff! You're definitely inspiring me to get involved in things once we move up to Dallas! Looking forward to seeing you and having our kids get together to play!

Danielle said...

Always sounds like so much fun when your Mom and Dad are there!! I can't wait to visit! I, however, would not like to gain any weight while I'm there ;)
~Nani D

Ashley Franks said...

Fun that your parents got to come visit! It's so great that you guys got to go on a date. That's so important once in a while. Once our little one is here, maybe we could switch off babysitting so we could go on dates with our husbands once in a while. Have a great weekend!

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

LOVE it! Room mom! Oh and you got to go out with your hair down?? I do not think I can even dry my hair anymore! Love you!