Monday, September 01, 2008

WEEKEND WRAP UP

SO NOT TOO MUCH TO REPORT ON.....

GRIFFIN SURVIVED PRESCHOOL ON THURSDAY ALTHOUGH THERE WAS MORE CRYING INVOLVED BUT HE MADE IT THROUGH THE DAY. I AM HOPING THAT TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY.

JASON ONLY HAD TO WORK 1 /2 DAY ON FRIDAY SO THE FAMILY RAN SOME ERRANDS AND THEN WENT SWIMMING THAT EVENING AND HAD DINNER. PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING ON SATURDAY TOO. SUNDAY I HAD BRUNCH WITH A FRIEND OF MINE AND THEN OF COURSE THE FAM WENT SWIMMING THAT NIGHT AGAIN :) TODAY WE JOINED THE FRISCO ATHLETIC CENTER SO THE KIDDOS CAN START SWIM LESSONS. SO WE WENT TO THE POOL AGAIN TODAY :) YEP, YOU COULD SAY WE LIKE TO SWIM :)

OTHER THAN THAT, NOT MUCH ELSE GOING ON. OH YEAH, GRIFFIN IS OBSESSED WITH TACOS... HE LOVES TO SAY TACOS, EAT TACOS AND GO TO TACO BELL AND HE LOVES TO SAY TACO BELL- IT REALLY IS CUTE. HIS LATEST TACO FIX IS CALLING SISSY- " TITI TACO" HE CAN'T SAY SISSY SO HE SAYS TITI AND NOW HE CALLS HER TITI TACO- I MEAN SERIOUSLY- IS THAT NOT THE CUTEST THING EVER!

ALSO... I AM SO EXCITED THAT TONIGHT THERE ARE ALL NEW EPISODES OF GOSSIP GIRL, ONE TREE HILL ( SO EXCITED ABOUT OTH) AND THE HILLS....AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE............... TOMORROW............

90210 2.0 I AM SO EXCITED. THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME, KNOW I AM OBSESSED WITH 90210. SERIOUSLY. I AM NOT SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL CAST, BUT I AM SO LOVING THAT BRENDA AND KELLY ARE BACK!!!! I ONLY WISH THAT MORE CAST MEMBERS FROM THE ORIGINAL WOULD COME BACK THEN WE COULD SLOWLY PHASE OUT THE NEW KIDS AND FOCUS ON THE LIVES OF THE ORIGINAL GANG!!! ONE CAN HOPE RIGHT!

UNTIL NEXT TIME...................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

How come there is not a photo of Griffin and Titi Taco in the swimming pool???

I would rather see a photo of our two little darlings than hear about
Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210 - You never did answer my question from 10-12 year ago - who is cuter Brandon or Dylan - ha ha ha

Indulge your mama and post a photo of our babies with your blog.

Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

yes, i will download pics tonite. griffin threw up last night so it was a late night for us. as for brandon or dylan, i think i was always a brandon fan :)

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

Ella went to school today and I am scared she will cry too!!! Griffin is such a big boy now, and I love the Titi taco! That is so funny! I forgot to DVR OTH and I can not find it on line who did Lucas pick and what hap? Miss you! PS DYLAN was way better than Brandon!

Anonymous said...

Bug & Wendi,

I guess it will always be a close tie between Dylan and Brandon - ha ha ha!


Mom

Anonymous said...

So the new 90210 not as good as the old one but I guess I should give it time, it was only the first episode.
Natalie

Ashley Franks said...

How funny that griffin loves tacos! I'm totally craving tacos with this pregnancy. I think we should name the baby bueno franks. Anyways, it was so good seeing you guys today for lunch!! You've got a cute family!! We'll meet back up soon! I also love the Hills! I hate that it's on monday nights, though. I have to compete with football now!! Not so much into 90210.