Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LITTLE BIG MAN




SO YESTERDAY GRIFFIN HAD HIS FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL AND HE DID GREAT! I WAS SO NERVOUS THAT HE WAS GOING TO CRY NONSTOP AND THEY WERE GOING TO SEND HIM HOME, BUT HE WAS A TROOPER. HE ARRIVED AT SCHOOL AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO PLAY. HE READ BOOKS, SANG SONGS, ATE LUNCH, PLAYED OUTSIDE, PLAYED WITH THE TOYS AND DID A BIBLE STORY. THEN WHEN I WENT TO PICK HIM UP HE RAN STRAIGHT TO MY ARMS AND GAVE ME A KISS. THEN I TOOK HIM TO GET CUPCAKES ( I PROMISED HIM IF HE WAS A GOOD BOY THAT AFTER SCHOOL WE WOULD GET CUPCAKES) . SO, I MAY HAVE TO GET HIM ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW. HE GOES TO PRESCHOOL FROM 8:30- 2:30 SO IT IS A BIG DAY FOR HIM. WISH US LUCK TOMORROW.


HERE'S SOME PICS OF MY LITTLE SISSY PIPSQUEAK- SHE LOOKS LIKE TINKERBELL :)


UNTIL NEXT TIME.............


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I think Titi looks like a cupcake in her headband and tutu! I want to take a big bite out of her chunky thigh - ha ha ha!

What a big boy Griffin is - pooping on the potty, milk from his sippy cup and now pre-school - wow it is going by so quickly!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Way to go Griffin, now that he is older he will probably enjoy preschool more. Keep the updates coming.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Go Griffin!!! That is fantastic - what a great program and how exciting that he liked it. Our boys are growing up fast!!!!

Danielle said...

WOW!!! Griffin really is growing up fast!! Keep the updates coming!
Miss you!
Nani D

ariele post said...

i know, i can't believe he is in preschool- my little man, but it is nice b/c me and sissy get some girl time :) let's hope my boy does well again today :)