Monday, June 09, 2008

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS




WELL, FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T ALREADY KNOW...................

WE ARE MOVING BACK TO DALLAS. THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! JASON HAS TAKEN A NEW JOB IN DALLAS AND STARTS IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY SO WE WILL BE BACK ASAP! WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AGAIN! CAN'T WAIT! IT WILL BE TOUGH AT FIRST BUT ONCE WE SELL OUR HOUSE HERE, WE PLAN ON BUYING A HOUSE THERE. SO THOSE OF YOU IN DALLAS, ANY INFO ON GOOD LOCATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. GOOD THING I KEPT MY DALLAS CELL PHONE NUMBER!

SO NANA AND PAPA, LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL BE COMING TO THE BIG D NOW INSTEAD OF BOSTON.

WE WILL MISS THE FRIENDS THAT WE MADE HERE(STEPH AND BRIAN). WE HAD A GREAT 3 YEARS BUT NOW IT IS TIME FOR US TO GET TO DALLAS AND RAISE OUR FAMILY!

LOVE YOU ALL!

UNTIL NEXT TIME.............

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Can't wait!!!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Dad and I will now be building American Airlines miles instead of Jet Blue miles - ha ha ha!


Love,
Mom

Danielle said...

Your mom is great!
CONGRATS!!! Now you are even closer!
Nani D

Anonymous said...

We are excited to have the grandbabies within driving distance.

Zach will have some new playmates!

Bob & Dottie

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so excited for you guys. No more snowy winters.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here with my mouth open in total shock. I am so excited that you are happy but I am also sooooo sad because you are leaving. As long as you are happy, that makes me extremely happy.

All I know is you better stay in touch and keep this blog up to date. You will be greatly missed!!!! :(

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

OMG! You did not even call to tell me!!!! I am so EXCITED! You are only 5 hours away now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I just thought of something - you are going to have to find a neighborhood with cougars, because I think Griffin will miss the cougars on your street - ha ha ha!


Love,
Mom