Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BYE BYE BOSTON, HELLO DALLAS!


SO MY MOM HAS BEEN ASKING ME WHEN I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER BLOG SO HERE IT IS, BUT I NEED TO MAKE IT QUICK B/C BOTH KIDS ARE NAPPING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! SO I NEED TO GET TO PACKING.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME ARE YOU GOING TO MISS BOSTON AT ALL. WELL.....
OF COURSE I AM GOING TO MISS BOSTON. I WOULD BE CRAZY NOT TO MISS THIS PLACE. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. NEW ENGLAND HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER. DOWNTOWN BOSTON IS GREAT, THE TOWN THAT WE LIVE IN IS GREAT, AND WE ARE SO CLOSE TO NEW HAMPSHIRE AND MAINE. I AM GOING TO MISS THE GREAT FOOD. I AM NOW A LOBSTER LOVER FOR LIFE! I AM GOING TO MISS OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS- GRIFFIN LOVES THOSE KIDS AND THEY LOVE GRIFFIN. I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS OUR FRIENDS BRIAN AND STEPHANIE. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! YOU MADE LIVING HERE SO MUCH BETTER. I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CONTINUE OUR FRIENDSHIP! YOU GUYS ROCK!
THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY.....BUT THAT IS JUST IT, WE DON'T HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS HERE AND WE HAVE 0 FAMILY. DALLAS HAS ALL OUR FRIENDS THERE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYBODY. AT THIS POINT IN OUR LIFE, I THINK IT IS GREAT TO HAVE A SUPPORT SYSTEM AND DALLAS HAS THAT....AND...THEY HAVE GREAT MEXICAN FOOD AND BBQ!!!!!
IT IS BITTERSWEET. I WILL MISS BOSTON, NO DOUBT, BUT I AM ALSO EAGER TO GET BACK TO DALLAS!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Dallas has all your friends there?!

I am so happy for you and know how much you are looking forward to this!! :) I can't wait to come visit the family in another location!
Love and Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Griffin & Sissy look so cute in their bathing suits! I pulled some stuff out of storage and guess what I found - (besides the little purple skirt) - your first bathing suit with the polk a dots! We will see if it fits Sissy when you guys get her in a couple of weeks!

Thank you for posting a new blog!!

Love, Mom

ariele post said...

dani b- i guess i count you as a dallas friend since you are so much closer :)

Danielle said...

you know I am pickin'.... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to inform you that I believe that babysitting is not in the best interest of your children. I know this must devastate you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bug,

I think that Stara would like to be the first to babysit Griffin & Peyten when you get to Dallas - ha ha ha!

You should let her know tht babysitting - is probably the most effective means of birth control - ha ha ha!

Love,
Mom