Tuesday, March 04, 2008

THE KIDS.........


SO I BET YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW IT IS GOING WITH 2 KIDS UNDER 2. WELL, LET ME TELL YOU- IT IS HARD AS HELL. I EVEN HAD SOME PEOPLE TELL ME OH IT'S NOT BAD, IT IS EASY- HA HA HA,I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!!! IT IS NOT EASY AT ALL, IT IS A TRUE TEST OF MY PATIENCE, BUT I LOVE MY LITTLE BRATS!
WHEN MY MOM WAS HERE, IT WASN'T SO BAD BUT NOW THAT SHE IS GONE AND I AM ALL ALONE, I'M NOT GONNA LIE- IT IS TOUGH WORK! MY DAYS CONSIST OF, FEEDING ONE KID THEN FEEDING THE OTHER ONE, CHANGING ONE DIAPER THEN CHANGING THE OTHER ONE. GETTING ONE OF THEM DRESSED THEN DRESSING THE OTHER ONE. I THINK YOU CAN SEE WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS. BASICALLY I DO THIS ROUTINE AND THEN IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN.
TODAY GRIFFIN DECIDED TO WAKE UP AT 4:45AM, AND THE PIPSQUEAK IS STILL SLEEPING- THANK GOODNESS. BUT THEN ONCE SHE WAKES UP HE IS GOING TO BE TIRED AND MAY GO DOWN FOR A QUICK NAP, THEN WHEN SHE NAPS, HE IS AWAKE. IT IS TOUGH BUSINESS. IT IS ONLY 7:21 AM AND I AM READY FOR A NAP!
GRIFFIN HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH SOMETHING THIS WEEK AND I HOPE IT IS JUST TEETHING. YESTERDAY I HAD TO PICK HIM UP FROM SCHOOL B/C HE WAS CRYING THE ENTIRE TIME FOR 3 HOURS! AND LAST NIGHT HE WOULDN'T FALL ASLEEP UNLESS JASON WAS IN HIS ROOM WITH HIM, AND AS I SAID EARLIER HE WOKE UP AT 4:45! HE HAS BEEN CRYING ALL THE TIME AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM B/C I CAN'T GIVE HIM ALL MY ATTENTION. IT IS TIMES LIKE THIS THAT I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY NEAR ME HERE. THERE IS NO ONE HERE THAT I CAN CALL UP AND VENT TO OR COME AND VISIT ME AND THAT SUCKS!!! THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS NEAR BY, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. WHEN I LIVED IN DALLAS, I TOOK IT FOR GRANTED THAT I HAD SO MANY WONDERFUL FRIENDS. IF I EVER MOVE BACK I PROMISE TO BE A BETTER FRIEND!
SO THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE MEATBALL, SO LET ME FILL YOU IN ON PRINCESS PIPSQUEAK. SHE EATS. YEP, SHE EATS AND EATS AND EATS. THAT KID CAN TAKE DOWN 4 OUNCES LIKE IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS. SHE WAKES UP, GETS CHANGED, EATS, EATS SOME MORE, THEN CRIES THEN SLEEPS. THEN IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN. THIS KID IS A CRIER JUST LIKE GRIFFIN WAS. THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU IF ONE KID IS FUSSY THE OTHER ONE WILL BE THE OPPOSITE- WRONG!!!!!!!!! OH WELL, WHAT CAN YOU DO.
ANYWAY, THAT'S HOW IT IS GOING OVER HERE. OH YEAH, DID I MENTION THAT IT IS FREEZING COLD HERE SO CAN'T EVEN TAKE THE BRATS OUTSIDE!! THOSE OF YOU IN THE SOUTH AND CALIFORNIA, I AM SOOO JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE WITH THE STROLLER ANYTIME YOU WANT THIS TIME OF YEAR!
UNTIL NEXT TIME....................

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Oh my poor baby, I do wish we lived closer so that I could help you out more.

Give hugs and kisses to my little darlings, and a really big hug and kiss to you!


Love,
Mom

ariele post said...

i wish you were here too. counting down till the end of march!

Anonymous said...

OHHH Ariele, I wish I was closer, I would take the cold weather if it meant I was able to help you and the family out!!!! I am hoping to come in for a visit in the fall..keep your fingers crossed! Love and miss you tons!
Nani D

Anonymous said...

I know how you are feeling, why do you think I went back to work. Ha Ha. The repetion kills you. You feel like you never have a break and you get burnt out so fast. You are a strong person and you will get through this. Trust me when I say this, it does get easier. Soon it will be spring and summer and you will be able to get out of your house. I wish we all lived closer so our kids could have play dates. Keep up the good work, you are an awesome mom!
Natalie

ariele post said...

thanks natalie and everyone,

lately i have felt like a bad mom and like i can't do anything right! you all are the best! maybe one day we will move to california or dallas :)

ariele

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

I am so sorry! I wish we were closer and could help you out. You know you can call anytime day or night to chat. I am sending a big hug and kiss your way. Love you! and by no means are you a bad Mom, you are a GREAT Mom!

Anonymous said...

uh hum...why not move to cajun country ;)....you know I would take good care of you guys and feed jason well! :)
(I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of ya'll moving here..but I felt left out!!!)
Nani D

meredith said...

I know just how you feel, and it does get better...a little every day. Every few days we have a bad day, but then it goes back to getting better. Hang in there! You aren't a bad mom at all, its just really hard. Griffin is beautiful by the way!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ariele. I'm sure it will get easier over time. Good luck!