Monday, October 08, 2007

Pats vs. the Cowboys

Okay, so this upcoming weekend the Pat are playing the cowboys and people here ask who are you cheering for? Well, I say, that's an easy,. the team that doesn't cheat! I am planning on cheering for the Dallas Cowboys against the Patriots this weekend. People are in shock, how can you cheer for another team, you live in New England. Yep, I sure do, and I love Tom Brady. He is HOT HOT HOT!!!! But, I just can't bring myself to cheer for cheaters, and they admitted the cheated! And what is really sad about the whole cheating thing is, they didn't need to cheat. the Pats are a kick ass team and didn't need to resort to that, they would have won anyways. They truly are that good. But they did cheat and i am not cheering for them this season. If you ask someone here in Boston, gosh it sure sux that the Pats did that, and all they can say is, oh well, who cares, everyone cheats- good morals they are teaching their kids!!!! So, i am going to be the black fish this weekend, and me and griffin are cheering for the Cowboys :) We are going to wear our cowboy attire out and about and be proud. And you ask who Jason is cheering for???? He has turned into a true new englander b/c he is cheering for the Pats! Oh well, what can you do. I'm sure that the cowboys are going to loose but hey, at least they have heart and don't need to cheat! But yes, Brady is still HOT!

Oh yeah, and how 'bout them red sox!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally..you are really starting to embrace new england..ha!

I will, just like Jason, be supportin' the Pats!!

AND....HOW BOUT THOSE SOX?!?!?! and YANKEES..who are they??? WHOOHOOO GOOOO SOX!!!!
Love Nani D!