Friday, October 26, 2007

Pampering Myself!!!!!!

So this weekend I have decided to take some time out for me :) Yep, no Jason and no griffin, although I will miss them- not really :) I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, and you may be saying big deal- but yes it is a big deal b/c it is very hard to do this with Griffin. Jason works during the week so i can't go mon-fri b/c who would watch griffin?? So, tomorrow after his swim lessons i am off to get my hair cut and styled, and yes, it is before his nap time, so then i can come home and relax while he is napping.

Then Sunday morning at 10 am, i am treating myself to a prenatal massage for an hour and a half. I have decided that i am going to get one of these every month until baby number 2 arrives- so that is 3 massages :) and if you have ever been preggers you know what a godsend the prenatal massage is :) and yes, i should make it home right as griffin is going down to nap again :) So 2 free mornings in a row all to myself- i can hardly contain my excitement!

Oh yeah, and stay tuned for the announcement of the name we have chosen for Griffin's little sister :)

Until next time...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Terrific! I am so happy that you are treating yourself to a massage!


Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are going to take time out for yourself. Enjoy every moment of it. Can't wait to hear the name for you little girl.
Natalie

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

Thank God! You need some "me time" Love ya!

Anonymous said...

good for u...on pins and needles waiting for that name??
nani d