Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I need a vacation!

So, I am not trying to be selfish or anything and maybe it is just my pregnancy hormones getting to me, but I need a vacation. Nothing fancy, just a weekend away. I'm not sure if the 3 people that read this are aware but in the last 16 months (yep, today he is 16 months :) :) I have only been away overnight one time from griffin. Sure we have gone to dinner and stuff while my mom and dad watch griffin or we have a sitter here but we, i mean I (jason gets a break from me and griff when we go to Cali and florida for 3 weeks :) ) have only been gone one night while my mom and dad watched him so me and jason could go out. These past few months I have been moody and cranky, and like I said it could be the pregnancy or it could just be the biancardi genes, i'm not sure but I think I need a getaway if i am going to be of any use to griffin, b/c i am tired, cranky, and my patience is wearing very thin these days.... So if anyone has any ideas for me, please let me know, b/c at the end of january we will have 2 little ones around and i have a feeling it will be a very very long time before we get a vacation. For those of you that have family and friends that live nearby, lucky you! I totally took all my friends for granted when I lived in Dallas, and you can bet your ass I won't be making that mistake again if we ever move back!

Until next time.............

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I have told you, that I would watch my angel if you and Jason want to go away! You need to make a plan before too long!

I wish with all my heart that we lived near each other so I could help you out.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

awwwwww ariele..I wish I was closer!!!!!! You know I would take Gman with me for a couple of days!!! I just wish I were closer so you could come drop him off so you could go and have some "me" time
love u!
nani d

ariele post said...

love you both! thanks!

Anonymous said...

if you lived in california or visited there are a few of us who would watch griffin for you. You should take advantage of your mom's offer before you have the new baby. i totally understand what you are going through, you totally need a break from time to time to keep your sanity.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

I have an idea, why don't you leave Griffin with your dad and Jason for the weekend and you and your mom go have a spa weekend somewhere!!!
Natalie

Anonymous said...

TURKS AND CAICOS! TURKS AND CAICOS!

No, seriously, our trip was totally affordable.

Anonymous said...

I like Natalie's idea! :)
nani d

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can't get this damn thing to "publish"!!!!!
Please come to Dallas for a girls weekend! Jason can keep little man.

I love you! Move back!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the last comment was me...Kim